[squid-users] Need some help on headers and cachiness validation debug_options suggestion

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 03:33:52 +0300

I have couple sites I want to optimize the local cache for.
I am looking for the right Debug_options that can get me the main
"cache\no cache" decision and reason.
I know there is a big list at:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/DebugSections

I am still a bit confused on what each debug will get me from a admin
point of view.

I know some squid logics and other stuff but I want to get some more
from the logs but no using either ALL,3 or ALL,9.
I think there is a way to leave it into 20 65 and some others.
Looking forward for suggestions.

Thanks,
Eliezer