[squid-users] strip_query_terms by acl?

From: Amm <ammdispose-squid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 10:04:16 +0800 (SGT)

Hello, Squid already has option to log FULL query. i.e strip_query_terms off. I would like to know is there any way to log FULL query only for particular acl? I am asking this because, I do not want log file to get full by recording everything, just wanted queries recorded for few cases. For example: acl searchterms url_regex -i search acl logdomains dstdom_regex -i google bing yahoo acl src fullrecord 192.168.0.25 strip_query_terms off searchterms logdomains strip_query_terms off fullrecord First one will log FULL query if URL contains "search" and domain is google, bing, yahoo Second on will log FULL query for a particular IP. Thanks in advance, Amm