Re: [squid-users] Evaluating SQUID performance

From: Golden Shadow <firas73737_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 06:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, You can show them the hits statistics you get from the cache manager using: squidclient mgr:info However, having a hit ratio of 30% let's say does not necessarily mean that squid would save you 30% of bandwidth. Regards, Firas ----- Original Message ----- From: John Joseph <jjk_saji_at_yahoo.com> To: "squid-users_at_squid-cache.org" <squid-users_at_squid-cache.org> Cc: Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:48 PM Subject: [squid-users] Evaluating SQUID performance Hi How could I do a test on squid server and check the performance on the bandwidth saved. Is there any tool for the same. I know squid can save bandwith, but I want to convince others with proof Guidance and Advice requested thanks  Joseph John