[squid-users] Re: Squid 3.2.1 Reverse Proxy. TCP_MISS/403 suddenly appearing for one cache peer.

From: PSA4444 <sima_yi_at_operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

Update: I haven't changed anything yet but have noticed that it sometimes
works. It's currently working perfectly but other times it stops working.

I think it's got something to do with the login/authorization.

I just logged in on 1 pc and it worked fine. I then went to another PC with
a browser I never use (IE10) and entered invalid credentials to the nagios
login prompt. This gave me access to the web console anyway!

So once any user at all has logged in successfully, anybody who tries to
access the page is already authenticated. Why would this be happening?