[squid-users] squid with workers not accepting connections

From: Romeo Mihalcea <romeo.mihalcea_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 05:04:15 +0300

I just upgraded to squid 3.3.8 to take advantage of the workers and
split the load between CPUs. Since I never worked with workers and the
documentation or examples are lacking I thought I start by simply
adding workers 2 to my config.

Squid start with no error but the clients can't connect to the
http_port. If I remove the workers line everything works allright.
Anything else I should change to have it go?

P.S. I changed nothing else from a working config. Just added: workers 2