Re: [squid-users] Re: squidblacklist.org

From: Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:57:17 +0300

Ricardo,

Did you ask a question and answered it yourself?!

Anyway, the ideas of the SquidBlacklists are good & I used it
initially. Quite good and "developing". Yes some URLs had issues as
well as contradictions when reloading squid & reading the related
ACLs.

However, I stopped testing them when it all went commercial in a blink
of an eye without warning like when they (idea developers) asked us to
contribute (and test) initially.

# Edmonds