[squid-users] squid authentication not working with mysql

From: Tshooter <networktshooter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:27:47 -0700 (PDT)

I am using ubuntu 12.04 and centos 6 as virtual machine on it. I've
configured squid on centos and I'm trying to access it from browsers in
ubuntu. I checked using browsers in Centos also.

It worked fine when I used ncsa authentication, but it is not working with
mysql db authentication.
I used this page to configure squid authentication using mysql
(http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Mysql?)

Here is the cache.log file

[root_at_centos ~]# tail /var/log/squid/cache.log

My squid.conf file is

It worked fine with ncsa authentication. Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Tshooter