Re: [squid-users] squid authentication not working with mysql

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:06:03 +1300

Can Nabble users please post directly to the squid-users mailing list.

The Nabble forum is supposed to only be a mirror of our mailing list.
Their interface for posting often removes critical information,
re-formats submissions, and sometimes even does not deliver posts to the
mailing list.

Thank You
Amos Jeffries
Squid Project