Re: [squid-users] external_acl_type helper exiting

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:11:14 +0300

OK so a pesudo code of the helper would be nice.
datastore used:(what nosql engine?)

I assume it's a simple test of "is the ip exists?"
in a case of yes then reply with OK
in a case that it dosnt' exits reply with ERR.

This is exactly what I was writing my helper for.
The golang helper might be nice but how closed can it be??
the pesudo is not a secret and the code can be reproduced in a matter of
minutes\hours\days in a case that the programmer knows what he does...

Eliezer