Re: [squid-users] Too many TCP_DENIED/407 when using Kerberos authentication

From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler_at_artifact-software.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:25:49 -0400

Yes
Nothing?

I think that the problem comes from the fact that the browser has no
idea about what the authentication will be (if any) when it first makes
the request.
Once the server says "Whoa, Why should I let you in?", the browser knows
that it needs to engage in an authentication process.

I could be wrong but I am sure that a quick Google will get you a full
description of the process.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler