Re: [squid-users] Access Problem to VMWARE, IBM and Truste.com through Squid

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:35:55 +0300

Hey,

Can you share the access.log of a Private Firefox tab?
What browaer are you using?
since vmware by itself works for many clients I assume it's not a
problem on the server side but more client side..
what browser are you using?

Guessing if it's squidguard can be tested in a second by disabling it..

Eliezer