[squid-users] squid with dansguardian

From: Stefano Malini <stefano.malini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 18:59:23 +0200

Dear all,
this is my first message because i'm having some diffuculties
configuring a proxy server on a raspberry with raspbian distro.

I installed Squid 3.1.20 and Dansguardian.

Squid is listen on port 3128, in transparent mode and it runs. I set
iptables to redirect http requests to port 3128.
The http requests are registered on squid cache/access logs files so it runs

I installed Dansguardian also and configured to listen on port 8080
but it seems that Squid doesn't communicate with Dansguardian.
In dansguardian.conf file i set the proxy ip on 127.0.0.1, port 3128.

I think it's very easy to solve it but until now is still unsolved.

Do you have any idea about?

Thanks