Re: [squid-users] Guest network

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:40:23 -0300

     No need for two instances ...

     just get squid listening on how many ports you need it to:

http_port port1
http_port port2
http_port portN

     create ACLs for each port

acl port1 myport port1
acl port1 myport port2
acl portN myport portN

     and get all your http_access rules with the appropriate port ACLs
as well, thus giving completly different policies depending on the proxy
port used.

http_access allow port1 other_rule
http_access deny port1 other_rule
etc etc