Re: [squid-users] Re: Help Squid 3.4.0.2 ytimg

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 23:57:48 +0300

Hey calode,

What I was talking about in redbot is for you to see the result of the
cachability test by redbot.. the screen output.

Redbot tool shows all the heades and shows you what is and why the
object was not cached.
Since I do get a TCP_HIT and TCP_MEM_HIT and others the only things I
can think of is that there are couple unknown factors in the bigger picture.

If you can add: "debug_options ALL,1 11,2" into suqid.conf the output
will help us understand the issue.

Eliezer