[squid-users] Another issue that we were talking about was the 302 response..

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:20:29 +0300

In general a 302 redirect to the same exact resource should be
considered a software bug or something elese.
I do not think that squid needs as a proxy to handle these problems but
indeed a patch for that with a basic settings of "deny 302 cache that
reflect ot itself"
The same thing can be done by just not caching the 0-X range. or
explictly obey cache controls for these requests.

Eliezer