Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.3 just freezes on FreeBSD 9.2

From: Timothy Makobu <makobu.mwambiriro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:11:54 +0300

That was it. Changed from diskd to aufs and now its blazing fast.

It was hanging about a minute after starting.

The FS looks like this
/dev/mfisyspd0s1d on /squid (ufs, local, soft-updates)

I disabled journaling suspecting it would make it faster. It's quite
fast, but I don't know whether that's a factor.