Re: [squid-users] ICAP Error

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 16:35:21 +0200

Hey Roman,

Can you get the output for ICAP debug sections and access.log output?
use "debug_options ALL,1 93,6"
this will give more information on the ICAP issue.
in a case of HTTPS requests there is no way to use ICAP on these
requests else then the basic "CONNECT" request which is either IP+port
or DOMAIN+port.
Are you bumping the SSL traffic on this squid instance?

Eliezer