[squid-users] how enhance browsing quality for top ten sites on my squid ??!!

From: Dr.x <ahmed.zaeem_at_netstream.ps>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

hi ,

from cache manager we have top ten sites ,

my question is how to let squid optimize those sites ??

as an example , i mean how to let squid use cache mem for cahcing them not
use cache dir ???
 " in my opinion getting from ram is better than getting from cachd disk "

is there some refresh patterns i put it for the specific sites (the Top ten
sites visited ) ???

any advices ?

wish to clarify

regards