[squid-users] Basic config file

From: alamb200 <alamb200_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:32:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am looking at Squid as a proxy server on our network to try and have some
degree of control over internet access and eventually to tag other software
such as Internet Access Monitor for Squid.
I am running Squid on a Windows 2008 Server so I am using version 2.7 of
Squid.
For a start though I just want to set it up and point a couple of PC's at it
to make sure it does what I need, we only have 30 users so I am not worried
about who gets access to the internet so I imagine I don't need a lot of the
acl bits.
I have looked through various users guides ,and there are lots, and I am now
confused about what I actually need to set up.
Can anyone help me with the initial set up of the config file so I can
progress this?
Thanks for your help,
alamb200