Re: [squid-users] can't read helpers/ntlm_auth

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 04:52:07 +1300

On 16/11/2013 1:13 a.m., webstor wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm getting the same error again and again.
> I looked into the folders but there are only .cc files, not .c

Yup. Squid-3 is written in C++.

Adjust your installer build script to operate on the .cc instead.

FWIW the smb_lm helper is seriously terrible to use these days (all of
15-bit encryption at best). Consider migrating to the samba ntlm_auth
alternative, or Kerberos, or just dropping it completely.

Amos