Re: [squid-users] Squid stops handling requests after 30-35 requests

From: Bhagwat Yadav <yadav.bhagwat87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:44:44 +0530

Hi Amos/All,

I am commenting out function statInit() from main.cc because I suspect
that it might be causing this issue with squid.
I believe this function is for collection of stats which we are not
doing at the moment.

Can you please let us know what are the repercussions of this change?
or is there another way to resolve this issue?

TIA,
Bhagwat