Re: [squid-users] Re: Large rock problem

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 09:41:54 -0700

On 12/03/2013 09:19 AM, Ayham Abou Afach wrote:

> sorry alex i think i was using the wrong one
> large-rock
>
> so i should first redo my test on the new one and then continue with the
> post.

Yes, please.

> but why the large rock branch which is refereed from the large rock wiki
> is old ??

The Large Rock wiki page mentions both branches and instructs the reader
to use the Collapsed Forwarding branch for testing. We did not propagate
Large Rock-related changes on the Collapsed Forwarding branch back to
the Large Rock branch because there were more important things to do.

Hope this clarifies,

Alex.