Re: [squid-users] Re: Large rock problem

From: Ayham Abou Afach <a.afach_at_hybridware.co>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:04:23 +0200

Hi Alex
After having problems with large-rock branch of squid i moved to test
the other one collapsed-fwd
and testing the last release but um still having some problems :

FATAL: Squid has attempted to read data from memory that is not present.
This is an indication of of (pre-3.0) code that hasn't been updated to
deal with sparse objects in
  memory. Squid should coredump.allowing to review the cause.
Immediately preceding this message is a dump of the available data in
the format [start,end). The [ means from
  the value, the ) means up to the value. I.e. [1,5) means that there
are 4 bytes of data, at offsets 1,2,3,4.

and it stops after this error

Best Regards
Ayham