[squid-users] Squid: End-of-life for each release.

From: Jakub Mikusek <jmikusek_at_ft-services.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:19:24 +0000

Morning folks,

Could someone point me to a resource which clearly states end-of-life for
each Squid release?
I checked the FAQ, mailing list archives, asked big brother Google and
browsed Squid website but found nothing explicit.
The closest I got to http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/ which doesn't
clearly states when given Squid went out of support.
I went through couple security advisories for squid and I see that there
were still some patches for 2.7 released last year.

All of that comes down to a question - is squid 2.7 still supported when
it comes to security issues, and if so - how much
longer will the support be there.

Thanks in advance,
Jakub

--
Jakub Mikusek <jmikusek_at_ft-services.com>