[squid-users] Diladele Web Safety 3 (qlproxy) ICAP server for Squid proxy is available

From: Rafael Akchurin <rafael.akchurin_at_diladele.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 10:56:24 +0000

Dear Squid users, We are glad to present the release of Diladele Web Safety for Squid Proxy version 3.0.0.3E4A. After almost a year of work with more than 1500 commits and hundreds of bugs fixed, qlproxy 3 is finally here. We now support 64-bit servers and Squid running on FreeBSD. HTTPS filtering and SSL bumping blocks encrypted HTTPS traffic with correctly configured Squid. We hope that new AdBlock and Privacy modules, deep HTML inspection and adult language blocking will make qlproxy ideal candidate for your next web filtering solution based on Squid. Most prominent features: Native support for 64-bit servers Support for Debian 7 and Ubuntu 13.10 Support for FreeBSD 8 and FreeBSD 9 including FreeNAS and PfSense Deep HTML inspection Improved AdBlock module Improved domain categorization module Added Online Privacy module Full featured Web Administrator Console Numerous bug fixes and improvements Installation packages for CentOS/RedHat 5, 6, Debian 6,7, Ubuntu 12, 13 and FreeBSD 8,9 are available on our web site http://www.quintolabs.com. The users of qlproxy 2 are recommended to update to version 3 as soon as you find appropriate. As always, all your ideas and questions are welcomed at support@diladele.com or on our GitHub page. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Diladele B.V. Development Team P.S. Most of you know qlproxy as QuintoLabs Content Security for Squid but we had to change our name due to internal reorganization.