Re: [squid-users] Fwd: in-transit objects and more new requests for them

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 01:01:34 +0200

Hey mohamad,

The key is meant for searching and finding something in the DB.
as you see that there are two keys it might be a HEAD and GET requests
or another thing.

Squid has a testing branch for a function called "collapsed forwarding"
which you can try and might find that it is what you are looking for.

What version of squid are you using?

Eliezer