Re: [squid-users] Are downloads realy faster by using squid?

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:29:24 -0200

     squid is not magic, it will NEVER guarantee that downloads will be
faster.

     maybe the downloaded file asks to not be cached, its webserver can
do that

     maybe your squid configurations are not allowing files that big (as
you mentioned download, i'm assuming it's a quite larger one you're
using for tests) to be cached

     and plenty of other possibilities

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,