Re: [squid-users] Slow loading WEB-PAGES

From: zeagus zpt <zeagus.zpt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:45:14 +0330

Hi Antony
thanks for your answer
I tested squid with a number of different static sites.
When I don't use squid, it takes nearly 2 sec and when I use, it takes
nearly 30 sec!

I set refresh_pattern like this:
refresh_pattern . 1440 40% 40320 override-expire ignore-no-cache
ignore-no-store ignore-private store-stale
None of them cache with squid and I saw cache_miss for all requests!

Cheers & Merry Christmas