[squid-users] Re: Squid intercept mode loading problem

From: 0bj3ct <hsnvv_at_box.az>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 04:09:16 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for reply, Amos!

I've solved it. Just there was mistake in configuration. Btw I see "This
connection is untrusted" popup screen everytime I enter to https website. If
I accept the certificate (adding as exception) then I can continue to any
https website. But is it possible to enter any https website without this
security popup?

Regards,