[squid-users] Feature request: tos based acl

From: Ge Jin <altman87120_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:49:42 +0800

Hi, all!

I've searched the archives and not been able to find an answer so I
thought I'd post. Apologies if it's been covered before.

In the squid document, the directive tcp_outgoing_address says:

# NOTE: The use of this directive using client dependent ACLs is
# incompatible with the use of server side persistent connections. To
# ensure correct results it is best to set server_persistent_connections
# to off when using this directive in such configurations.

Can any one explain what is the client dependent ACL may occur error
there ? And how can we use the header base acl ?