Re: [squid-users] Hypothetically comparing SATA\SAS to NAS\SAN for squid.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 08:33:12 +0200

Hey Marcus,

I want to read more about these algorithms or to hear something about them.
What are my options?
I do want to lean more about these but I am not sure what to look where
to look and how to look.
I am looking for more directions about the subject since it's important
and not only to me.

Thanks,
Eliezer