[squid-users] auth_param basic children question

From: Scott Mayo <scotgmayo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:04:20 -0600

Is there some standard that the auth_param basic children should be
set at when Squid is authenticating users?

Mine was set at 5. I have moved it up some when working with my
slowness issues. Slowness has pretty much gone away, but I am not
sure if it was that setting or some other things that I did.

I am just curious if the basic children should be close to the number
of users that I have or how I should try to figure that.

Thanks.

--
Scott Mayo
Mayo's Pioneer Seeds   PH: 573-568-3235   CE: 573-614-2138