Fwd: [squid-users] Cache-Control is ignored upon 202 (accept) response

From: Boaz Citrin <bcitrin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:12:01 +0200

I am using 2.7.STABLE8 on Windows. No patch, just the installer from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/squidwindowsmsi/

Also NOT using Store ID/Url features, also probably not using SMP
either as I am not familiar with it.

Not sure about the "Vary" question anyway the request/response don't
contain this header.

Thanks.