Re: [squid-users] Would a Compilation of 3.4.2 requires perl?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:54:55 +0200

OK so there is something that needs to be checked later.

On a FreeBSD system 9.2 amd64 suqid compiles fine!!
it runs file as long as I am not using the "http_port 3128" when I see
that it't trying to bind "::3128"
Else then that it works fine for me on basic tests.
We had a patch for that but it seems to me like something is weird.
Why would a 9.2 version of FreeBSD would not support ipv6 out of the box?
And how can it be detected while compiling squid?

Eliezer