Re: [squid-users] TPROXY does not redirect to squid port

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:12:12 +0200

Hey Peter,

Was tested more in depth inside CentOS 6.5.
SELINUX enforcing must be down unless there is strict rules that allows
the usage of tproxy.

To test it and make sure it works in the basic level you can add a
"cache_peer" with the option "no-tproxy".
It will allow you to see that the basic level of interception is being
done and the next steps is the network level which are very important
and can be very delicate.

I have used 6.5 base kernel and ELREPO-lt kernel (3.10.X) and both works
fine.
I would not run to build the whole network infrastructure internals to
test it since there was not changes in squid that should reflect any
issue that you are talking about.
(squid 3.4.2 tested with tproxy basics)

Output of: http://www1.ngtech.co.il/ip.php
"Your Proxy IP address is : 192.168.11.100, 192.168.10.108(via
192.168.10.109)
Your country :
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0"

Eliezer