[squid-users] squidclamav regexp lists

From: Marko Cupać <marko.cupac_at_mimar.rs>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:09:15 +0100

Hi everyone,

I know this is question for squidclamav mailing list, but I'd like to
avoid subscribing to another list for one question only, so I'll give
it a try here.

Is it possible to specify path to list with regexes in
squidclamav.conf, instead of writing them directly there?

Longer version:
I have squid + squidclamav + squidguard setup. I would like to have
some sites excluded from authentication in squid, whitelisted
in squidguard and excluded from av scan in squidclamav.

As for squid and squidguard, it is possible to list those sites in
plain txt file and reference them in squid.conf and squidGuard.conf.
However, I don't see any example for squidclamav.conf to reference
external file.

Thank you in advance,

--
Marko Cupać <marko.cupac_at_mimar.rs>