Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid breaking two sites, CBC.ca videos & interface.com US products

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 03:56:03 +1300

On 7/02/2014 3:08 a.m., niagarasys wrote:
> Amos, I appreciate the analysis of CBC.ca. Since this is the Canadian state
> broadcaster and probably well within the top 50 sites accessed by all of
> Canada, it's unlikely that I would have an effect on the functionality of
> their site but I could certainly try sending someone an email. Since the
> site works fine when I turn off my proxy and since the site's videos have
> not been accessible within Squid for years, I expect it probably works fine
> for most Canadians and nothing will change on their end.
>
> Do your comments similarly apply to the products listing on this web site as
> well?
> http://www.interface.com/US/en-US/homepage
> http://www.interface.com/CA/en-CA/homepage

Yes it does.

FWIW: the analysis was performed using the redbot.org tool which is
written by the IETF HTTP working group chairman for testing web servers
and services compliance with HTTP. I just summarized the most important
of the results.

 http://redbot.org/?descend=True&uri=http://www.interface.com/CA/en-CA/homepage

 http://redbot.org/?descend=True&uri=http://www.interface.com/US/en-US/homepage

 http://redbot.org/?descend=True&uri=http://www.interface.com/CA/en-CA/products