[squid-users] Re: Squid breaking two sites, CBC.ca videos & interface.com US products

From: niagarasys <nabble_at_niagarahightech.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 06:08:09 -0800 (PST)

Amos, I appreciate the analysis of CBC.ca. Since this is the Canadian state
broadcaster and probably well within the top 50 sites accessed by all of
Canada, it's unlikely that I would have an effect on the functionality of
their site but I could certainly try sending someone an email. Since the
site works fine when I turn off my proxy and since the site's videos have
not been accessible within Squid for years, I expect it probably works fine
for most Canadians and nothing will change on their end.

Do your comments similarly apply to the products listing on this web site as
well?
http://www.interface.com/US/en-US/homepage
http://www.interface.com/CA/en-CA/homepage