[squid-users] updates windows

From: Claudia Cruz <claudiacruz_at_e-compugraf.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:42:06 -0600

hi guys

could help I installed squid 3.1 with Active Directory authentication,
but does not allow me to make updates on my windows client configuration
is as follows:

# ACLs Windows Update HTTP
acl windowsupdate dstdomain windowsupdate.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain .update.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain download.windowsupdate.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain redir.metaservices.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain images.metaservices.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain c.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain www.download.windowsupdate.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain wustat.windows.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain crl.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain sls.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain productactivation.one.microsoft.com
acl windowsupdate dstdomain ntservicepack.microsoft.com

# ACLs Windows Update HTTPS
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

acl wuCONNECT dstdomain www.update.microsoft.com
acl wuCONNECT dstdomain sls.microsoft.com

http_access allow GrupoAD_filtrado1
http_access allow CONNECT GrupoAD_filtrado1
http_access allow GrupoAD_filtrado1

anyone have any idea how to fix it

Thank's for your help

ATTE. Claudia Ibeth Cruz Toledo
Compugraf, Empresa dedicada a la distribución y
soporte de Software libre, Capacitación,
Certificaciones y Venta de Equipo.
Móvil ( 55) 3713-5760
Tel 55514072, 57716581, 57714575, 55519868
Ext. 128
Síganos por Facebook y Youtube: Compugraf