[squid-users] HTTPS logging.

From: Mark A <mark007a_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:44:53 +0000

Hi All,

Just to set the scene, I'm using Squid 3.3.8 on RHEL5/Centos 5
with WCCP on a cisco redirecting HTTP to 3128 and HTTPS to 3129 ssl-bump.
(none)

Access.log shows nicely the http requests with a resolved address.

However when HTTPS appears in the log it's just an IP number, which upsets
the stats package.

Can this behaviour be changed so both show a resolved address ? the manual
says nothing about logging for different types or services? (or have I
missed something.)

Bear with me, Squid is very noob, but I have learnt a .. load over the last
month or so, but still plenty to learn.

Mark