[squid-users] update windows

From: Claudia Cruz <claudiacruz_at_e-compugraf.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:44:23 -0600

hello again, I have installed squid 3.1 with Active Directory
authentication, and I still can not download updates, now a curious
thing happens when I try to download it asks me my user name and
password for my proxy, which should not do.
and within my configuration tested with the following

# ACLs Windows Update HTTP
acl WU dstdomain windowsupdate.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain .update.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain download.windowsupdate.com
acl WU dstdomain redir.metaservices.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain images.metaservices.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain c.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain www.download.windowsupdate.com
acl WU dstdomain wustat.windows.com
acl WU dstdomain crl.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain sls.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain productactivation.one.microsoft.com
acl WU dstdomain ntservicepack.microsoft.com

# ACLs Windows Update HTTPS
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
acl wuCONNECT dstdomain www.update.microsoft.com
acl wuCONNECT dstdomain sls.microsoft.com

acl HEAD method HEAD

# ACL Para permitir pugar un objecto del cache:
acl PURGE method PURGE

http_access allow CONNECT wuCONNECT localhost
http_access allow WU localhost

http_access allow GrupoAD_filtrado1
http_access allow CONNECT wuCONNECT GrupoAD_filtrado1 localhost
http_access allow GrupoAD_filtrado1

http_access allow HEAD

range_offset_limit 200 MB windowsupdate
maximum_object_size 200 MB
quick_abort_min -1

ATTE. Claudia Ibeth Cruz Toledo
Compugraf, Empresa dedicada a la distribución y
soporte de Software libre, Capacitación,
Certificaciones y Venta de Equipo.
Móvil ( 55) 3713-5760
Tel 55514072, 57716581, 57714575, 55519868
Ext. 128
Síganos por Facebook y Youtube: Compugraf