Re: [squid-users] What are the options for deny_info in this scenario?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:35:01 +0200

OK so a custom 407 is the right answer for this case.
instead of "proxy rejected the request" page from firefox or any other
browser.
by a localhost I meant a localnet host..(which from the proxy point of
view is a localhost).
So for the same request response I would use another thing that deny_info.
Is there a template or a file that I can relate about this 407 response
page?

Thanks,
Eliezer