RE: [squid-users] DANS guardian setup with squid

From: Rafael Akchurin <rafael.akchurin_at_diladele.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:43:23 +0000

http://www.quintolabs.com may contain what you require, if not - kick us at support@diladele.com or add a request at https://github.com/ra-at-diladele-com/qlproxy_external/issues/new and we will try to implement it. Raf > I have been running dansguardian for more than 5 years because I liked > the idea of on-access antivirus scanning and web filtering based on > extensions, mime types, phraselists etc. > Hope soon someone makes icap-based redirector for filtering domains, > extensions and mime types. I suspect mod_srv_url_check > http://c-icap.sourceforge.net/c-icap-modules.conf-0.3.x.html#mod_srv_url_check > can do it, but it's documentation is too cryptic for a humble sysadmin > as me.