[squid-users] Re: HTTP/1.1 pipelining

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 03:19:52 -0800 (PST)

> They still have to be read and processed in
order.
Squid reads requests out of the client connection one at a time and
processes them. <

Could this be a bit more clarified ?
 I mean, when squid started to process the first request from pipeline
(request forwarded to destination), will squid also start to process the
next request from pipeline in parallel, or wait, until previous one
completed ?

Are there mayor differences in pipelining between squid2.7 and newest
versions ?
Actually, I am located in a remote area, ping from my client to squid is
about 300-350ms. Theoretically, pipelining should be of benefit here, as I
also suspect, my wireless ISP limits the amount of parallel conns.