[squid-users] SquidGuard redirect to parent proxy (Off-Topic)

From: Christian Scholz <squid-cache_at_2nibbles4u.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:21:00 +0100

Hi,

I know that my question is a little bit off-topic but nevertheless I
hope that some can help me :-)
I've configured squid3 with squidguard and one parent-proxy. In the case
of access violation squidguard redirects the user to a customized block
page hosted by the proxy himself.

Unfortunately the proxy tries to access the local blockpage over his
parent proxy. Does some have an idea why?
Even if I use the hostname or the ip address... the result is the same

Here is the part from my sqzidguard.conf:

[...]
         default {
                 pass white !ads !aggressive !audio-video !drugs
!gambling !hacking !mail !porn !proxy !redirector spyware !suspect
!violence !warez !webradio all
                 redirect
http://<proxyname>.<localsuffix>/blockpage/index.cgi?%a+%i+%t+%u

         }