[squid-users] How to log IP address after successful authentication

From: <divispa2_at_fit.cvut.cz>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 19:00:06 +0100

Hi all,
I need save IP address after successful authentication to log file, but I
need only one record per authenticated user. I have username and password
save in file therefore I would like to use NCSA_auth but I dont know how
to get IP address in plugin. Second solution that I tried to use are
external ACLs but there are no way how to get password to my auth plugin.
Does anyone have any advice on how to save IP address after successful
authentication???

Pavel