[squid-users] Re: how i can replace website source code content !!

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 23:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

To replace website src content can be done with "content adaption"
techniques, using "ecap" etc.
However, for your purpose this seems to be far too complicated. (BTW: I have
a working solution for this, the purpose of which is to inject ads, to
finance open hotspots.)
However, in case you have some smart algorithms to analyze web site content
on the fly, to check, whether it contains content to be blocked (porn,
gambling etc.) or not, then, may be, I can help you :-)

Usually, you would have some form of blacklisted sites, so one ACL, using
the blacklist and squids.conf "deny_info" directive will do it for you
nicely.