[squid-users] Re: Inject some html with transparent squid

From: xan <micci.adriano_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 08:20:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, thanks for quick answer!
What i should do is to make some ads in a free hotspot. I have this
http://www.ubnt.com/picostationm with openwrt installed. Now all clients
connected through this AP should receive ads, just for financing the free
wifi. I don't want to alter copyright protected contents of course. I want
something like bit.ly, something like a redirect. I would write the page in
php and make some backend where is possible to insert some content to
display in this redirection process. Is this possible through squid? I
readed that squid contains bot ICAP and eCAP. Is there any tutorial to learn
this difficult (for me ) process?
Thanks again in advance for every answer.