[squid-users] Re: How to log IP address after successful authentication

From: PavelD <divispa2_at_fit.cvut.cz>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 09:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
In my diploma thesis I need connect proxy squid, dns bind9 and iptables. I
am trying to do some basic security against DNS tunnels. I want to put in a
lab at school where every people has only one IP address, but If someone use
multiple device to access I get record WHO IP TIME. You can not figure out
how to get the IP address in the auth plugin or how to set up logging.