Re: [squid-users] Re: Duration Access Limits

From: Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:36:36 +0300

Okay!
Unless I am getting it wrong ...are you telling me to find (or
propose) a solution to my problem?

Else, what is required of me for the helper? Must it be external? Such
tend to be slow.
I want to offer free WiFi internet to people at an eatery but it
should disable their connection after some time. Otherwise, people
might pitch camp (or move offices) realizing the "free internet".

Is there another open source solution I can implement besides
tinkering with the existing squid installation?

# Edmonds